With gameplay drawn from the best of tactical RPGs and a personality inspired by action/fantasy films like Ghostbusters and Shrek, Dungeon Crawlers is a fun and funny game of tactics and role-playing. Lead our Dungeon Crawlers team as they delve into goblin-infested hallways, lava-drenched caverns, and other suitably hostile environs in pursuit of loot, women, and monsters to crush.
- Tactical turn-based combat. Consider your move and then leap into action with your characters, letting lose sword and spell to down your dungeon-dwelling prey.
- Four unique playable characters. Egg-headed alchemist, portly healer, burly warrior, and drunken dwarf fighter.
- Four chapters of dungeon-crawling goodness: Each chapter is a unique multi-level dungeon with distinct environments, deadly enemies, and shiny loot.
- Did we mention loot? Laden your Dungeon Crawlers team with gold and gear. You’ll make them obnoxiously wealthier and obscenely deadlier.
- A multitude of monsters to massacre. Battle goblins, skeletons, mummies, slimes, oozes, banshees, and more.
- Challenging and rewarding boss battles. Throw down against the deadliest of bosses in each chapter, including the wily Goblin King, terrifying Banshee Queen, and the dreaded Death Knight Shyamalan.
- Trophies and Achievements: Supports Game Center with over a dozen achievements and also boasts in-game collectible trophies (more loot) to show off your dungeon crawling prowess.
- Unity-powered stylized graphics: Adds fully rotatable, full-blown 3D with a cartoony style to the tactics RPG genre.